About Padmashali Yuvak Sangh
Padmashali Yuvak Sangh was established in the year 1938. the main objective to uplift our Community People in the fields of Educational, Medical, Sports, Economical, Social and Cultural activities. They are : -
- Scholarship & Prizes to the deserving and needy students.
- Conducting Free Seminars on Education and Career Guidance.
- Running Pre-Primary School (Nursery, Jr. Kg. & Sr. Kg.) of Nine Batchs with 'e' classes (Video presentation).
- Organising Open Forum / Debates / Eassy / Sports Competitions and Elocution Competitions & Cultural Programs.
- Free Library maintained with news papers and books & periodicals.
- Conducting Yoga Classes, Medical Camps and Weekly Clinic - Free Out Patient Clinic for Diabetes and Hypertension (High Blood Pressure).
- Provides financial Assistance to needy and poor patients.
- We celebrate all the important festivals of our community e.g. Shri Shiva Bhakta Markandeya & all other National & Regional festivals.
- We formed a Mahila Mandali (Women's wing) to bring women to the main stream Social activities in our Organization.